Our goal is to help you gain the skills that will not only help you adapt more effectively in South Korea and beyond with less stress, anxiety, anger, depression, and conflict, but also provide you with skills that will help improve your personal and professional relationships, your career productivity, and increase your well-being, health, and life satisfaction.
We Serve Clients From Around the World, including:
- English Teachers
- Corporate Expats
- Korean Nationals
- Korean Adoptees
- Returning Koreans
- Military Service Members & Families
- Bicultural and Third Culture Children & Adults
- Individuals In and Outside of Seoul (such as Daejon, Busan, and Jeju, etc)
- People From the US, Canada, Australia, Europe, Asia, and other parts of the world…
We provide the following services, both in-person at our Center, and online at the convenience of your home or office:
We accept the following insurances for your convenience:
Connecting is Simple
1. Contact us –> 2. Discuss Services with our friendly Intake Specialist –> 3. Schedule First Session –> 4. Resolve Your Problems
Fill out the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible!